Streamline Streamline

Excellent, original game!

Really enjoyed this, although I did find it freakin' difficult! I suppose that's a good thing though. Everything was great, the music went perfectly with the game. Only problem I had was that there was no real indicator when you lost a life, apart from the life count decreasing by one. I would have preferred maybe a short noise or a flash on the screen or something, just to let me know I'd died. Woulda been helpful. Aside from that, I can't really fault this, it was damn good.

Coolio-Niato responds:

Thanks, i took your advice and have quickly updated so you will now see a flash of light if you get hit.

Letters Game Final Letters Game Final

Pretty Decent

Not the most original idea in the world, but fairly well executed. Could really have done with some difficulty levels, it wasn't until around level 50 or so that the game began to be a challenge for me, and I survived 'til about level 85. The graphics were pretty good for a game, didn't need to be any better. I thought that more powerups would have been nice, and also the shield should be breakable by 5 letters or something as well as being timed. Overall, a pretty good game, kept me entertained for the (reasonably lengthy) duration of one game, but I woulnd't want to play it a second time.

k3k5 responds:

thanks for the review.

Rumble ball field 1 Rumble ball field 1

Great Game!

Awesome game, fun, clever and addictive!

I got 14140, which I'm guessing is pretty average...

GameBalance responds:

Thanks!

Apple Picking Apple Picking

Not awful...

Hmm... simple and not too entertaining, but not that bad really. Also, if you start the game and alternately press tab and space as fast as you can, it rapidly cycles through and 'clicks' all the buttons on stage. It's pretty much a cheat. I got all 78 apples this way. Build more into it, and try to fix the 'bug', and this could be better.

Catch A Crab 2 Catch A Crab 2

Flash Games Perfection

This is one of the few flash games which is near-perfect for what it wants to achieve. There is next to nothing that could improve this game, no gliches (that I noticed), it was fun to play and addictive. I thought it was great. By the way, I scored 8524.

Splooge Invaders Splooge Invaders

Fantastic

I got 1264, I dunno how good that is... probably fairly crap, but gimme a break - I was using a graphics tablet and pen instead of a mouse.

Anywho, great game :D

Author Brawl v1 Author Brawl v1

Really cool

But needs a lot more features. the ability to block shots would be nice, and you need to fix it so you can't repeatedly click to win. I know it doesn't let you punch when they're recovering but if you keep clicking anyway it punches as soon as they're ready. I loved the reactions to being punched by the people :D

Anyway, build a lot more into this and it'll be fantastic.

LOZ: Chicken's Revenge! LOZ: Chicken's Revenge!

Not bad

It's a pretty cool idea, but it could be improved vastly. Also, there's a bug (or at least there was for me) - after I lost all of the lives, the music stopped but the game kept playing... surely I should have triggered a game over screen or something? Anyway, it ain't half bad.

Old-Tobunshi responds:

There's more bugs than that :) thanks for reviewing!

Kill The Pacman Kill The Pacman

Loved the game

Really addictive and fun, plus you got some pertty swuish explosions there. Good work.

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

This doesn't deserve turd of the week

I don't know why you got such a low rating... i can admit that this isn't great, but it's not terrible and i thought some parts were quite funny.